Tips and Resources for Moving Out
Moving can be stressful for everyone. Follow the tips below to make it easier for you and your neighbors who continue to live in the community.
- Start early - it will take longer than you think.
- Buy strong trash bags. The bags from the grocery store will tear or get ripped apart by four-legged friends.
- Donate furniture, clothing and food.
- Organize responsibilities with roommates so one person doesn't get left doing everything.
- Consider your neighbors who are staying around when disposing trash and selecting moving times.
- Make sure you use a mattress bag when disposing a mattress. You can email email@example.com to request a mattress bag.
Special Dumpster Program for 2022 Move Out/In.
June 30th - July 2nd
July 19th - August 12th